Old 09-12-2016, 10:46 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Tried to get the MorRyde IS when we ordered but to no luck, will think about upgrading to it in the future. Trilogy was on our sights to upgrade from our Cedar Creek but could not move on it before they stopped building them so was glad when FR started this line and was following them from the start. It is a very nice unit but as with all time will tell.
I agree with the MORRyde upgrade. After two axle failures on our Trilogy, it's in our near future.

mcnabbwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:55 PM   #12

We have the 38FB2 and absolutely love it. Have had it since April. Earlier posts suggest the install of independent suspension, but personally I don't see the need for it, as the trailer pulls nice and seams to ride good also.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #13

WE just got back from looking over the new Riverstone 38MB at our local FR dealer and I have to say they are very, very nice. The MB floor plan wasn't for us but I am interested in either the 39FK (Front kitchen) of the 39 FL (Front Living Room). The FK should be arriving at our dealers location during January, ready for their show in early February.

The Riverstone we saw was very well built and finished to an exceptionally high level. For the outside, I liked the storage compartments, the batteries on accessible, sliding trays and the utility centre where all of the water shut-off valves are in one place with clear diagrams for the various types of RVing. I also thought the access to the spare tire was very neat - sliding out from underneath the RV to a place where it can be reached.

We'll have to see how affordable the FK or FL rigs are and hope the Canadian $ improves against the U$ quite significantly.

Definitely on my "most wanted" list.

Richard & Diane
2014 Cedar Creek 38FL
2016 F350 Lariat CC DRW
Retired Metropolitan Police (UK)
Hutch333id is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:22 AM   #14
cogito ergo moo

Quote:
We are proud new owners of a River Stone Legacy 38 MB ask us some questions and will see what I can help you with. I will be at the Hershey show staying at the Thousand Trails campground. Also hear that Keystone RV is now a River Stone dealer but do not have any units there and will be the representing dealer at the show.

Yeah, but have you figured out all the light switches yet?

Tim

Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:44 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
Yeah, but have you figured out all the light switches yet?

Tim
Why yes we have but decided to not to use them all at once..... hate having to wear sunglasses inside
Old 11-22-2016, 08:48 AM   #16
cogito ergo moo

Quote:
Why yes we have but decided to not to use them all at once..... hate having to wear sunglasses inside
I hear ya. My new 8329 has about 642 lights in the living room alone, each and every one of them is a like a small, well behaved Sun. With them all on, I can actually see gravity. I guess I could rent the thing out to a movie company or something.

Tim

Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote