Old 12-04-2014, 09:53 PM   #1

I had the tow max tires on my crusader 5rr. On my way south this winter i noticed a bubble on one of the tires. I pulled into les schwab tires in grants pass or. They said it wasnt abubble but aindentation where the rubber meets ehich is common. All the stories i hsve read persuaded me to replace all the tires. I went with thrre recomendation of geostars. These are also chinese made. However they are 14ply versus the 10 ply tow max. The sidewalls are 3ply. I compared the two and the geostsrs were about twice as thick. The tow max tires were very thin feeling where the tread meets the sidewall. I have noticed the 5er has alot less movement now when parked even without my balchocks. Just my 2cents worth. I hope i didnt make a mistake with replacing one chinese tire with anothet. The new ones are lt tired versus the st.
whiteyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote

tire, tires