Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2015, 10:00 PM   #1
Are we there yet.......

To all my forum friends.

Want to take this time to say thank you for all your support on past issues and the future ones I'm sure... With out the support of this forum I would have wasted time and money fixing more than needed to get a task completed. Thank you my forum friends.

Any camping will do. :-)
Pbalmer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbalmer65 View Post
Want to take this time to say thank you for all your support on past issues and the future ones I'm sure... With out the support of this forum I would have wasted time and money fixing more than needed to get a task completed. Thank you my forum friends.

Any camping will do. :-)

Glad you found the membership valuable just like I do. I think we have the best group of people on the Internet.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:10 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier View Post

... I think we have the best group of people on the Internet. ...
X2, it's the people, their knowledge, willingness to help, and sense of humor. Ever wonder where people would be without forums like ours?
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:16 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post
X2, it's the people, their knowledge, willingness to help, and sense of humor. Ever wonder where people would be without forums like ours?
I don't have to wonder where people would be without forums like this, they would be at the "mercy" or lack there of, going to some dealer or repair shop getting gouged.
PhoneDude 8289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:43 AM   #5

I love this forum. Don't post often, but troll almost daily. Great to read resolutions to problems BEFORE I have them, so I / we have a clue where to start to fix it. Great people - helpful solutions - and not much "that was a stupid question" blow-back, even when it sometimes IS not that smart of a question! Helps keep camping in my mind thru the cold, nasty months in Michigan. Even today, 18 degrees this morning. Come on, SPRING!

hotzfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:27 AM   #6

I agree , I scan daily and read most . As I have always said you can never have to much info. And when something does happen hopefully you can say Hey i remember seeing that , now can I remember what to do lol
14 CC 38CK is offline   Reply With Quote