Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #19861

I always need more storage space, so I found some things to get rid of and organised my tiny office. I moved my router in there. I thought it had to be near the window but I tried moving it around and it still works. I switched to HomeFi recently and it’s been worth it.
mariev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM   #19862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerweps View Post
Just ordered a keyless entry latch (on sale for $110) and a Levelmate Pro digital leveler with iPhone app. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfingDave View Post
You will like both very much and probably wish you would have bought sooner.
Levelmate sure makes the side to side so much easier. I like it even more when I can find that sweet spot on the site where I do not need and wheel leveling. ...
We got the keyless entry last year, and like it. Now I'm contemplating a leveling system. Amazon shows a Beech Lane product for much less than Levelmate, and it has good reviews. Does anyone here have experience with it? I searched the electronics subforum for "Beech Lane" but found nothing.

Camping nights: 2021, 52; 2022, 99; 2023, 88; 2024, TBD (Est: 80+)

chriscowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #19863

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscowles View Post
We got the keyless entry last year, and like it. Now I'm contemplating a leveling system. Amazon shows a Beech Lane product for much less than Levelmate, and it has good reviews. Does anyone here have experience with it? I searched the electronics subforum for "Beech Lane" but found nothing.
I saw a Utube video of somebody using the Beech Lane level and found the Levelmate cheaper on Amazon, only reason I chose it. They both appear to use very similar apps.
Boomerweps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #19864

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscowles View Post
I have LevelMate Pro, but I’d try the Beech Lane if anything happens to my LevelMate. The Beech Lane is fairly new, but I’ve been impressed with the company’s warranted response. I have the Beech Lane Levelers and after several years of use, the rubber mats ripped. Although they were still usable, I emailed Beech Lane and asked if the warranted covered them. Of course! was the response and within a week I had them at my doorstep. Easy to deal with, so I would certainly purchase their products again.

Tags
camper