Old 10-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #2191
Replaced the battery.

Wingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:12 PM   #2192
Checked my Shower drain connection to the Grey water tank, it slide up and down so when the tank is full it doesn't break, Had it full last week and noticed some water coming out under the trailer. Also cleaned the hot water tank and drained the low point drain. Debating adding pink stuff but the DW has emptied the inside so it might be time for winterizing. To go out again it is just 4 baskets of stuff.

B and B
2013 Rockwood 8289 Diamond Edition
GY D's/2.5 inch lift kit/Powerhouse 4 KW EFI Generator
2016 Ford F 350 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab FX4
2008 Golden Falcon 380PA Park Model Model

"Oh Canada,True North Strong and Free!"
B and B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:05 PM   #2193
Made it into Memphis around 1:00 pm this afternoon. Camped at Graceland RV park behind Heartbreak Hotel, 533 miles from our front door. Here to stay for the week.
2014 8289WS Diamond pkg
2014 Ram 2500 SB DC TCD
PhoneDude 8289 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #2194
DW's Retirement Plan
Not so much as what I did "to" the camper today, it was what I did "with" the camper today.

Towed it to winter storage today.

Already starting to plan the trips NEXT year!

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life...
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #2195
Got some freezing temps tonight so I dropped the water out via the low point drains. I'm hoping to get one more week out of her this year so I didn't want to fully winterize yet.

But I'll be buying the pink stuff before too long. First week of December will probably see that happen.
Now-2014 Sierra 346RETS 5er BUB
Then-2002 Keystone Springdale 286RLDS TT

Nights camped in 2014-28, 2015-127, 2016-10
SKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:05 AM   #2196
It's starting to get that winter feeling here in Virginia, sad time is right thought I would get one more trip in but just didn't happen. I guess my next trip won't be until I can't stand the cold anymore Jan or feb and go to Florida for 3 weeks. I hope this year they don't have that freak freeze I got caught in last year down there. It was colder there then in Virginia for 3 days. Wondering if the FROGS will have another kick back and relax at the Glades again, guess I should check there site.
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:21 AM   #2197
We are having a cold snap here in Memphis, 29║ here this morning but should warm to 60 we are told. Having a good time, will be here till Tuesday. The King is alive here at Graceland. Yesterday afternoon we opened up all the windows and gave the camper a good cleaning and a vacuuming. Pets seem to be doing OK, great dog walk area not far from our site. Going souvenir shopping today for family, friends and us. Need something to hang in our new camper.
2014 8289WS Diamond pkg
2014 Ram 2500 SB DC TCD
PhoneDude 8289 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:33 AM   #2198
Mod free 5er
Originally Posted by Lloydg View Post
My trailer is in storage 600 miles away so and I can't do much to it, but found something else to do instead. Took my slider hitch apart and cleaned and lubricated all the moving components. It's all ready to hook up and head to Florida in January. Can't wait!
Where will you land in FL? We will be in @ the I4/Hwy 27 interchange @ Thousand Trails Orlando(13 miles north of the intersection) & Fawn Ridge (1 mile south of the intersection).
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:40 AM   #2199
East coast and back!

I just returned last night from a 3 week trip from Southern California, to Kansas City where I watched the Royals loose and then on to Jamestown Virginia the birthplace of our great nation total 5,320 miles. Aside from an 18 wheeler kicking up a rock and cracking my until then the spotless windshield which I had repaired to stop the spidering though debating on replacing it as the site of it bothers me so but all systems functioned pretty good especially the frig which was my biggest concern and to include my LCI steps supposedly with a new reinforced pin though with the sound they make sometimes, I think its inevitable before the pin still gives out. The biggest problem I had was not really knowing exactly what I had in my black tank. All it takes is a little sloshing for a piece of not yet broken down TP to cover a sensor but knowing pretty close to what I had in there kept my mind at ease until I was able to dump......Happy trails...
WDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #2200
Expecting a freeze overnight so I blew out the lines, drained pump, bypassed the water heater for the season and put some antifreeze down the drains/toilet/holding tanks. This also gave me a good opportunity to see what type of shape the fresh water tank was in since I have to lift the bed platform to get to plumbing. It looked good with no signs of mold/mildew or other nasty stuff. Other than that replenished consumables in anticipation of our trip to Medoc Mtn Stat Park next weekend.

2015 F150 Ecoboost
2014 Palomini 142 CK
keith_h is offline   Reply With Quote