Well I got some stuff accomplished today as I was interrupted to help my father in-law to help him with one of his rental units and then helping my neighbor with his motorcycle.
First project was getting the fastway flip jack installed. Very quick and easy install.
This is when I got interrupted.
Back at it.
I forgot to snap a picture but I used out label maker to label the 5 switches at the door for the lights.
Now for the next project. I took db readings inside the trailer and then used Fatmat to put around the generator box. This was a little difficult due to space. I was hoping to just put it all inside the box but I didn't have enough room to do that and I didn't have enough room in the box to move the generator around to be able to do it... So I had to put it all on the outside of the box except one side because it wasn't accessible.... So one side got covered inside the box and the other 3 sides outside the box.
Generator running when all db readings taken. I will note that the instant was bouncing around and the peak was changing every 2 seconds... So I'm just going up use the difference in the max number.
You can also see on the graph.
Before Bedroom - the generator is right below our heads...
After bedroom - a loss of 4 db! The only way I think I could lower it anymore would be to do the exhaust extension. But I'm happy with the loss of 4 db. It is noticeable to my ears.
Before living room/kitchen area - the peaks at the beginning of the graph were from me and I hit reset after and that's why it evened out.
After living room/kitchen area. A loss of 8 db!!! I'll take that!!!
I hope to get some more done tomorrow but we'll see.