Finally got around to addressing the water filled exterior flood lights (one of them finally quit working). I filed weep grooves in the bottom of the lenses. Looking at the design of the lights base, I was pretty sure that wasn't going to be enough...so I pulled out the drill and put small holes in the bottom of the bases too. Good thing I did...water shot out like a sprinkler got turned on!
I considered sealing the lenses in place instead, but I am happy with this route. I MAY have to clear out the holes every year or two...so be it.
'04 GMC Sierra 2500HD, CCSB, D/A, MaxBrake, B&W Companion, Retrax Pro, AR Power Steps
2013 Rockwood 8289WS w/Diamond pkg
1969 Camaro RS/SS Convertible
Dad's old 1968 Empi Imp (recently recovered from under 21 years worth of boxes/dust)