Yesterday, my wife assembled the IKEA shelves and got some control to the bunkhouse:
The white thing on the left is a fold-up table that I put on wheels.
And then today, I had a RV repairman come out to the campsite to do a few things:
1. Fixed a water leak at the edge of my bedroom slide. Apparently a "gutter" at the bottom of the slide came loose.
2. Fixed a problem with my Steadyfast stabilizers- the knobs froze up due to winter towing on salt roads. It was so bad leaving the last campground that I couldn't retract the landing gear until I dropped the Steadyfast foot off of the landing gear itself.
3. Talked to my about some bedroom A/C issues that I'm having; each night the A/C and fan shut off until we turn the thermostat off, wait, and then back on.
4. Fixed a slow drip from my low point drain because I didn't properly tape up the threads.
While he was doing that, I tightened up a hose connection to my water regulator to stop another very slow drip.
All told, it was nice knocking somethings off of my honeydoo list.
Oh, and last night, we placed an Amazon order that contains various stuff.