Bunch of things I've done over the last two days...
Cleaned and treated the roof with some rubber roof cleaner.
Added Plexiglas to the screen door to keep the door open while the A/C is running... I used velco to hold it in place so it can be removed.
After our last trip our site was pretty open and the bathroom was always quite warm in the direct sun. So I added Refectix shades to my bathroom skylights. I ended up also making shades for the remaining windows in the trailer as well from the extra left over. I'll leave the ones in our daughter's window to keep her bunk dark and cool but the others I'll save for dry camping days. I was amazed how quick the temp dropped in the bathroom after adding the insulation.
Being 2.5 our daughter liked to use the propane detector as a step stool, even though she has a step stool. So to avoid it getting broken I moved it to under the ladder for the upper bunk. Covered the old home with a blank outlet cover.
Lastly I moved the thermostat onto the slide. It was originally mounted along the rear slide wall next to the top bunk. When the slide was in it could not reached and when the heat was running with the slide in it never would read right and made the trailer a 100 degrees before it would resister a temp change. Used a 1/4" mono jack mounted on the wall and a 1/4" mono plug with lamp cord to move it to the slide molding. Used some command strips to hold it in place.
Whoo.. Okay I think that is enough for now.