A week ago, when I was on the RV roof replacing the A/C cover (we just got back from camping), I inspected all of the seals around everything and noticed the seals were cracked around the little, silver, am/fm radio antenna. Upon further inspection, I discovered it was also very lose which probably caused the seal to break. I noticed it has a Philips head screw holding the antenna so I removed that to find a Philips head screw going down into the camper so I tried to tighten it but it but all it did was spin around.
Yesterday, I got a tube of sealant from my dealer (called Alpha something) and used a putty knife to take off just a little around the antenna and was able to remove it and clean it up...I didn't see any way for water to get down in there but when I replaced it, and gently lifted up on it as I tightened the screw (my dealer advices doing that), was able to get it nice and snug. Then I sealed it all back up with the new stuff. (The tube was $13, not cheap, so I put a big screw inside of the spout, hopefully I can reuse it in the future if necessary.)
I, also, finally got my TPMS system fixed up right. (I had problems configuring it and haven't had time to get it fixed.)
Ready to go back out camping and y'all had BETTER not starting the winterizing questions this early!!!