Old 09-24-2015, 03:07 PM   #5011
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger61 View Post
The Doctors say my knees are shot and I don't want to give up camping so we bought a Park Model home. That means selling the 2015 IKSS that we've only had a year, but I can no longer set it up without a lot of pain. Anyone looking for this particular camper can get a great deal on this one and I'm throwing in all my camping gear with it. I enjoyed spending a lot of time doing the mods I found on this forum and I'll sure miss it. You are a bunch of great people for all the help you've given me and I still can't get over how resourceful and helpful the people on this forum are. Thanks to every one of you for great advice, tips and your friendship.
You should consider putting an ad in the classified forum with photos. It will get more exposure and you can add photos.
Herk

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #5012
Old Ram Guy

Ha!! You're right, your probably doing better selling them here. You guys are some smart cookies for sure. They sure work and I swear by them!!

Old 09-24-2015, 03:13 PM   #5013
Old Ram Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
You should consider putting an ad in the classified forum with photos. It will get more exposure and you can add photos.
Herk

I already put my ad in the classified section. Haven't gotten any bites yet, but once somebody notices that I have most of the mods done that they will want, I think I'll find somebody that would rather buy it than doing them all themselves. I can't believe how much I done to it in only a year. This forum is addicting!!
Old 09-24-2015, 03:17 PM   #5014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I have 2 sewer connections. Yours is the first that I have heard with 3. I think I would see about plumbing your kitchen outlet into one of the other ones.
I think I'm going to look into hooking the front two together.
The Front one is black+gray (two valves, one outlet), and easy to get to.
The middle one (under the dinnette/sofa slide, so hard to get to, but fairly close to the front one) is kitchen gray water, so I'd like to couple that one with the front one.
The rear one is black tank for the 1/2 bath, and fairly easy to get to too, so I think I'd just leave that one alone.
That would mean that I'd just have three dump valves for the front hookup, and only need to switch to the other hookup for dumping the rear 1/2 bath (which gets less usage anyway, so doesn't need to be dumped as often)
Old 09-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #5015
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Nope I figure the buyer would love to have them as much as I did. I still can't believe you and OC haven't patented those things yet.
From my experience getting the 5 patents I have, there is too much "prior art" to get a patent on the brackets & poles. Manual awnings had the feature and that alone would be reason to reject a patent.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:23 PM   #5016
Old Ram Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
From my experience getting the 5 patents I have, there is too much "prior art" to get a patent on the brackets & poles. Manual awnings had the feature and that alone would be reason to reject a patent.

Those electric awning are pretty worthless without them. I've had mine out in 35 - 40 MPH winds and pouring rain with no problems. They have certainly paid for themselves. I use the Claw tie downs and they don't come loose.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #5017
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Those electric awning are pretty worthless without them. I've had mine out in 35 - 40 MPH winds and pouring rain with no problems. They have certainly paid for themselves. I use the Claw tie downs and they don't come loose.
I have to agree with you, don't understand folks not using them to get full use of an expensive option.

Sorry to hear about your health problems, but enjoy the permanent site camping. We are discussing just selling ours and finding a park model in FL for the winters.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:35 PM   #5018

Definitely interested in the poles and brackets, but need more info on how they attach and store.
Must remember to IM Turbs and OC
Old 09-24-2015, 04:36 PM   #5019
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefl View Post
Definitely interested in the poles and brackets, but need more info on how they attach and store.
Must remember to IM Turbs and OC
Awning hold down poles.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "27 nights"
Old 09-24-2015, 05:41 PM   #5020
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
I have to agree with you, don't understand folks not using them to get full use of an expensive option.

Sorry to hear about your health problems, but enjoy the permanent site camping. We are discussing just selling ours and finding a park model in FL for the winters.
You already have half of the Florida thing!

Tags
camper