Not today, but recently. Made an appointment at Redlands Truck & RV
to have a few things done:
- Install 2 sets of Torklift Glowstep Revolution
- Fix my difficult to pull black tank handle
- Fix my slow to retract awning
- Fix my non-working stove fan
- Lube all slide out mechanisms
- Hopefully install JoyRider shocks
- Hopefully install an 12v outlets and 12v USB outlets into my tech cabinet area
- Hopefully fix my black tank flush (it doesn't let water into the black tank)
Looks like they'll have the camper the first few days of December while we enjoy Disneyland from a hotel (I really hate hotels).
I still need setup with an electrician to get some outlets and inverter installed. I also decided that I want to take out the crappy water-trap in the bathroom sink and replace it with a real p-trap; going to need a plumber or someone like it for that.