Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #5611
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen View Post
What would cause the inverter to go out on an RV (5er)
Inverter or converter?
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #5612
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,289
Well, Dusty and I made it to Fawn Ridge in Davenport, FL at 1:05pm today, a day early and without TOWTA. Hopefully she'll make it tomorrow or Wed for sure. Sure hope she isn't PO'd.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #5613
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 12,247
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
If we hear from you Thurs. we'll all know how that trip you took worked out... taken one myself in 2 weeks for 3 or 4 months
__________________
Bob/Linda, 99 Dodge 2500 Cummins,2010 8280 Rockwood Ultra-lite 5er, PullRite Superglide----- I'm retired......but work part time as a pain in the ass!........... USMC.
bob caldwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:30 PM   #5614
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Where ever the trailer is parked
Posts: 148
Installed the new gas detector and a couple of smoke alarms. One smoke alarm in the entry and one in the garage. I have had them for awhile. Just got them up.
__________________
Ditchdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM   #5615
Senior Member
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 13,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Meant to order the JoyRider Suspension kit and have it sent to an installer. But I forgotted.

Got my JoyRider suspension kits ordered. Scheduled on Tuesday-Friday to have them install along with a handful of other things.

Also ordered a 12v cigarette outlet and a 12v pair of USB outlets for my technology nook.

And ordered a twist on gate valve to handle that 1/2-cup of stinky gray water that always seems to be waiting for me when I arrive somewhere.
__________________
2013 Sabre 36QBOK pulled by a 2012 Ram 3500 DRW
Blogs: Learn to RV & Personal Fulltiming Adventure
Towing Calculators: Towing Planner
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #5616
Senior Member
 
Timex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
And ordered a twist on gate valve to handle that 1/2-cup of stinky gray water that always seems to be waiting for me when I arrive somewhere.
At least it's your stinky gray water!
__________________
2012 Flagstaff V Lite 30 WRLTS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Mag Hemi 3.72 Rearaxle
Nights camped 2015 = 23
Nights camped 2016 = 25!
Timex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #5617
Senior Member
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 13,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timex View Post
At least it's your stinky gray water!

True dat, boo.

Otherwise, I've been playing phone tag with Todd Eash of Patrick Industries to find out WTF is going on with my IRV66 radio- the sound cuts out/stutters fairly constantly. Hopefully connecting with him to get some resolution to that today.
__________________
2013 Sabre 36QBOK pulled by a 2012 Ram 3500 DRW
Blogs: Learn to RV & Personal Fulltiming Adventure
Towing Calculators: Towing Planner
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:05 PM   #5618
Senior Member
 
ependydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 13,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Well, Dusty and I made it to Fawn Ridge in Davenport, FL at 1:05pm today, a day early and without TOWTA. Hopefully she'll make it tomorrow or Wed for sure. Sure hope she isn't PO'd.

Glad to hear you made it safely.... at least until Frankie catches up with you!
__________________
2013 Sabre 36QBOK pulled by a 2012 Ram 3500 DRW
Blogs: Learn to RV & Personal Fulltiming Adventure
Towing Calculators: Towing Planner
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:57 PM   #5619
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 7,007
Well I had my Husky hitch transferred from my 2004 F-250 to my new to me 2007 F-250 with 33000 miles on it. Also had my new revolution installed. (still can't turn it by hand) also it looks completely different then the one that came with the 5er. The integrated trailer brake works great. The frame of a 2004 is different then the 2007. The CountrySide Service center had to make new brackets. Ford dealership will inspect it in the AM. They are selling me a bumper to bumper Warranty for 48 mos/ 60,000 miles with a 100,00 dollar deductible. You could see the difference between the engine's. That was a surprize to me. Either way I'm pleased with the truck and condition. Only regret I have is that my best friend passed who owned it, and his wife said she knows that I would want it, May Paul RIP my friend. I'll take good care of your baby. Also sold Big Blue in 3 days. I guess not eveyone is scared of the 6.0.
__________________
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:23 PM   #5620
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 12,247
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
Well I had my Husky hitch transferred from my 2004 F-250 to my new to me 2007 F-250 with 33000 miles on it. Also had my new revolution installed. (still can't turn it by hand) also it looks completely different then the one that came with the 5er. The integrated trailer brake works great. The frame of a 2004 is different then the 2007. The CountrySide Service center had to make new brackets. Ford dealership will inspect it in the AM. They are selling me a bumper to bumper Warranty for 48 mos/ 60,000 miles with a 100,00 dollar deductible. You could see the difference between the engine's. That was a surprize to me. Either way I'm pleased with the truck and condition. Only regret I have is that my best friend passed who owned it, and his wife said she knows that I would want it, May Paul RIP my friend. I'll take good care of your baby. Also sold Big Blue in 3 days. I guess not eveyone is scared of the 6.0.
Had it hooked up yet...level?
__________________

__________________
Bob/Linda, 99 Dodge 2500 Cummins,2010 8280 Rockwood Ultra-lite 5er, PullRite Superglide----- I'm retired......but work part time as a pain in the ass!........... USMC.
bob caldwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camper

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.