Old 11-27-2015, 10:28 PM   #5691
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Got another Mod for you OC......Sheetrock!!

Old 11-28-2015, 10:42 AM   #5692

just got back from elkhart

We picked up our wild cat from the elkhart center as they were repainting our front cap and reskining the rear pannel due to extreme fading but while it was there they were going to fix a couple of minor things up on picking it up and talking to rick the service manager he said they found the bedroom slide was almost falling out as most of the hardware had come lose so the y fixed that put all new seals on all the slides resealed the entire roof fix trim inside put all new rubber insert molding on the out side fix the bathroom door they winterized the unit
i can not say enough about the level of service we got from rick and his staff at the service center and the front cap and back pannel look fantastic

Old 11-28-2015, 10:58 AM   #5693
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyrode View Post
We picked up our wild cat from the elkhart center as they were repainting our front cap and reskining the rear pannel due to extreme fading but while it was there they were going to fix a couple of minor things up on picking it up and talking to rick the service manager he said they found the bedroom slide was almost falling out as most of the hardware had come lose so the y fixed that put all new seals on all the slides resealed the entire roof fix trim inside put all new rubber insert molding on the out side fix the bathroom door they winterized the unit
i can not say enough about the level of service we got from rick and his staff at the service center and the front cap and back pannel look fantastic
Thanks for the warm fuzzy reply about Wildcat service in Elkhart. Waiting for my Wildcat to return from Elkhart today after being gone two months for repairs.
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
elind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:00 AM   #5694
Left Coast

They delivering?
Old 11-28-2015, 11:03 AM   #5695

Elind,are you STILL in the UP? Why are you not in the WEST? Leaving the Wild Cat Home and Flying out west? I thought you were done being a Yooper! Youroo!!
Old 11-28-2015, 11:05 AM   #5696

OldCoot. I made up an out side faucet at the city inlet. Used a hose T fitting, filter and water in on the bottom and faucet on the outside Couple bucks at the local hardware store. I can hook up a hose or fill a bucket, and it is filtered!
Old 11-28-2015, 11:14 AM   #5697
Left Coast

It's 24 this morn....so might not take a pic today.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:44 PM   #5698
Mod free 5er

You wussy!!!!
Old 11-28-2015, 12:46 PM   #5699
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Speaking of wussy, are you in NC ?
Old 11-28-2015, 12:49 PM   #5700
Mod free 5er

Heck no, sitting under the awning in 75 degree sunshine watching folks play pasture pool.(golf)

Tags
camper