Old 12-09-2015, 10:21 PM   #5811

Replaced the hinges on a cabinet door. It popped open during travel and bent the hinges to where the door wouldn't close.

Sabre's part sent me a set of hinges out to the campground that I'm at. Thanks, Toni & Gary!

ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:07 PM   #5812

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefl View Post
Bought a new 32" tv for the 5er main bedroom during the week (still on sale). Since it has 200x200 mount points (where our old tv and mount are 100x100) I bought some cheap (and lighter weight than the morryde adapter) adapter arms from Amazon. I did have to drill out the holes in them tho, and buy some bolts, since the mounting bolts for the new Samsung TV are M8.

The one thing I didn't realize when buying the TV was that it has an external power supply, which is kinda annoying, but I think I can velcro mount it to the back of the tv/mount.

Hoping I might get a chance to install the tv this weekend.

Also bought some pipe insulation to try to keep the pipes from losing too much heat, while on our new years camping trip
Well, I got a chance to install the new TV today. Looks good, and mount size adjustment brackets worked well, tho a little fiddly to align. (I can post the Amazon product link if anyone's interested)
I Velcro'd the external PSU to the back of the TV mount, on to the tilt mount just behind the main mount plate. Seems pretty secure.

Unfortunately didn't have time to start the pipe insulation. That'll have to wait until weekend after next.

Old 12-09-2015, 11:27 PM   #5813

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneDude 8289 View Post
Going to be in the 70's for the next couple of days so we are packing a few things into the RV for a couple days or more at Cleburne state park, about a 45 minute ride and ready to roll.
Nice! We enjoyed that park last April, before the bad storm hit it. Enjoy the weather!
2014 Wildwood 231RBXL - Traded Her In
2016 Days Camped = 5; Reserved = 14 so far
2015 Days Camped = 24 / 2014 Days Camped = 23
Mrs Evans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:19 PM   #5814

What did I do today? I am trying I am trying to fix the broken black water dump cable, on my Wolf Pack toy hauler. You can't see where the dump valve is, because the trailer has a plastic belly pan. I tried my inspection camera but there is a lot of insulation, and I can't figure how to get that plastic belly down, without cutting it out. Has anyone had this problem or know how to get the plastic card board belly pan down without cutting it out? Thank you.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:25 PM   #5815
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Most of the ones I've seen have a metal strip that is screwed on over the edges of the belly cover...remove screws as needed.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #5816

Or about every four feet it will be screws. The panels bend enough to get out of the I beam. Helps to have two people to put back and get screws in the wooden lats. Can be done by yourself but I will bet you will say at least at four letter once. Follow by another till in compound sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 12-10-2015, 08:43 PM   #5817

Mine is tucked up in the frame and it was installed before the lower pipe was glued in so I can't pull it to peek in there. The outer sheath of the cable pulled out of the pull handle. I tried to glue it but could not get the glue and sheath in far enough to make it hold, I may try to use some J-B Weld after I cut the sheath back a little. If that dose not work I am going to just cut in a new valve, since it broke in the open position. It just will not be insulated, but then I worry about the grey water dump valve cable breaking.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:45 PM   #5818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
What did I do today? I am trying I am trying to fix the broken black water dump cable, on my Wolf Pack toy hauler. You can't see where the dump valve is, because the trailer has a plastic belly pan. I tried my inspection camera but there is a lot of insulation, and I can't figure how to get that plastic belly down, without cutting it out. Has anyone had this problem or know how to get the plastic card board belly pan down without cutting it out? Thank you.

I just had valve work done and the tech just cut the underbelly. He taped it up with something "better than duct tape". I assume it was Eternabond, but I didn't ask.
ependydad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:48 PM   #5819
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
That's what I did on mine
Old 12-10-2015, 08:53 PM   #5820

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
That's what I did on mine
What did you do, cut in a new valve, or just cut the belly, and tape it up?

Tags
camper