I've decided that Amazon is dangerous.
Been buying way too much stuff recently
Most recent purchases: -
* Reese 83003 lube plate (for Titan 16K hitch) - for use with Revolution/Sidewinder instead of all that messy grease.
* A rear-view mirror stem clamp that I'm re-purposing part of to build a custom mount for my Furrion rear camera display.
* A 2-1/4" socket and 1/2" to 3/4" drive adapter, for loosening (and then re-torqueing) the Revolution hitch arm.
* A shoe rack for by the main door of the camper.
* A pair of "couch caddy's" to sit on the arms of the sofa and hold drinks and remotes etc (I'll post photos *if* they work out ok, they might be a bit too large for the arms of our sofa)
* A Camco 40003 water tank filler spout (to make it easy to fill the fresh tank)
* A bottle of 303 Protectant (for the rubber slide seals)
* A 2" foam mattress topper (for one of the bunks)
* A pair of Camco Sunshield vent cushions (to block out the heat/sun)
* A 60" bunk ladder (which I've since trimmed to length)
* A wall-plate and 2 switches for turning off the outside and bedroom speakers (so I don't have to remember to do it every time I turn on the iRV-66)
* A Dometic LPGC10 LP Gas Checker (handheld thingy for checking propane tank levels)
All that and I still need to order the new tires, and possibly a Viair compressor
I think I may be bankrupt before I even start our summer trip