Also had to reconnect one the outdoor speakers that had worked it self loose from the back of the radio, got that spliced back together and speaker working again. Vacuumed up all the extra sawdust they left in there. May have found a secret cubby compartment under the radio, it requires further investigation.
There is a little bit of extra room under the sink down where the furnace is I found when I was adding bracing to the shelves under the counter top, might be the perfect place to add a safe or something similar.
Next on the list is to take it to the shop and let them install and adjust the Equalizer hitch we got.
We should be finished after that
...until I find the next thing I can't live with out.