Had my father-in-law over and did some work together on the camper:
- Checked on an issue with the back bathroom toilet leaking. Tried tightening up a hose connection, have toilet paper wrapped around to see if it fixes this.
- Replaced all of the drawer slides in the bunkhouse.
- Fixed strut on storage hatch. Unfortunately he poked thru the door twice.
- Hung a make up mirror for my wife and took down a towel hook. Still need to plan out a pretty solution for securing it for travel.
- Added a hook & loop lock for the back bathroom.
- Replaced like 10 lights inside.
- Fixed my central vac (because of our dang wookie-ness!).
- Drilled and permanently mounted a rail for my son; it used to fall down when he would lean too hard on it.
- Started wiring up LED lights for a play area under the bunks.
- Pulled my son's bunk screen down to replace the screen.
AND, we camped! Cooked on the grill and hung out around the fire.