Originally Posted by Simplewon
I upgraded the axle and tires on my 35 gallon thetford smart tote 2
When I bought mine the first time I used it one of the rear tires fell into a hole and popped the axle out. I was thinking about doing the same with the pneumatic tires but not sure what to do with the poor axle design. You would think they should have moulded it in.
I also cut reliefs in the bayonet connector as it does not seem to fit on very tight. Now it snaps on like the sewer hose. Also double check all your hose clamps, mine were kind of loose. For all the good reviews, I think they have a lot of room for improvement.