If you do the Power jack - I would install a 2nd Battery
I have the storm windows - they are just a plexy glass and makes the windows inoperable except the emergency window.
most of the options you are looking at belong to the convenience group -
get the double step with the 14" wheel upgrade -
wouldnt do the aluminum wheels unless you want to throw money into it.
Install two Max Air II covers over your vents - you will be happy with that.
I have the wood look floor and like it alot better then the standard floor - you will like it.
I would do a few other upgrades once you get your purchase home - like add the Heating Element to your A/C Unit cost you $50 - I have a thread on this install
Battery Cut off switch to keep the battery from going dead - I have a thread on this install
I added a Locking door for my Water fill so I didnt have to worry about mysterious stuff being put in my fresh water tank. - I have a thread on this Install
I would do the Heated tanks if you live in the North or are ever going to do any winter camping cause the under belly is exposed - I did it as I may move to a place that is colder then florida and for piece of mind if I ever needed them I have them
I highlighted to help you out.
Here's what's available that I don't know if I want
- Murphy bed - Optional - didnt go with it cause not for me
- Double bunks (vice the standard triple) - changes due to Murphy Bed Option
- 14" wheels/tires - upgrade to the double steps with the 14" wheels
- Wood-look floor - I did this and Love it over the standard flooring
- Awning - part of the convience package
- Gas oven - I did and have used it a few times - well worth IMO
- 13,500 BTU AC - part of the convience package
- Outdoor shower - Standard Option
- Outdoor grill - either standard option or convienence group
- Outdoor speakers - either standard option or convienence group
- Large grab handle - I did this and love it - had dealer install it to
- Spare tire - part of the convience package
- 22" TV - part of the convience package
- Microwave - part of the convience package
(i.e. is it worth the money):
- Heated tanks - I would if you plan on doing any winter camping - I did
- Heated mattress - I think this is a standard option
- Vent covers - Max Air II's - I recommend
- Create A Breeze fan - one is convience package and 2nd one is added option - didnt do the 2nd one
- Stainless steel appliances - waste of money unless you like stainless look IMO
- Water Pur filtration system - I think this is standard option
- Aluminum wheels - I wouldnt bother unless you want to spend extra money
And here's what's available that I'm pretty sure I DON'T want:
- Power awning - Didnt do
- Raised refrigerator panels - Didnt do
- Storm windows - I did but not happy that you cant use the windows
- Power tongue jack - didnt do but may eventually do this since I have now upgraded to two Gel Batteries