Old 08-30-2016, 03:46 PM   #11
2003 Georgetown 325
Leave in June! You would have to go south a long long way to be sure and then it isn't a given. Good luck. You are a better man than me Gungsdin

reddiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:54 AM   #12
I have done that trip many times with the semi and once with my jeep and trailer. You can't get far enough south to make it helpful without a huge amount of extra miles. Cross over to Minot And head to Fargo then to St. Paul and in to Chicago or cross south of Winnipeg and down to Fargo. These are all well maintained roads in the winter with lots of traffic in case you need assistance. Take your time and check RVparky for sites to stay at. There are some year rounds in Canada going that way but very few. Truck stops or hotels may be your best bet.

Dabmeb is offline   Reply With Quote