Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
Site Team

Changed sites for a new experience

I'm camping at one of my usual beach campgrounds but staying in another area of the campground. I liked the long driveway but wasn't crazy about the sharp turn to exit. When it is time to leave I figured I would back out instead of trying to miss the cactus & all.

It seems that I ended up next to an unmarked camp host site. I quickly found out what I liked best about my usual site was the quietness I had on my bedroom side which would be next to an empty end cap. In the meantime I tried to enjoy the music from my neighbors.

Yesterday I was relaxing about to dose off when all of a sudden a loud noise startled me. The camp host was vacuuming their outdoor carpet and was using the loudest vacuum I have heard. Thank goodness the carpet was only about 9x12.

While there was an adjust to difference noises I'm still open to exploring other sites in the campground. There's a lot I like about my usual site but it's a bit boxed in unlike some of the other sites. However, some of the other sites comes with neighbors & noise on both sides.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:18 PM   #2

We'll let me tell you about my regular site:

Back in only, the driveway is 32' our 5er is 32' 90 degree blind side I might add, our neighbor on both sides, 15' tops, neighbor across the street. No back yard, no electric, no sewer. HOA really hates it when we bring our 5er over for extended stays...... I could go on.