Old 03-15-2015, 11:06 PM   #1
Creekside RV park tn

we are getting to make our very first long range trip from cent. fl to pigeon forge family reunion. has anyone stayed at the Creekside RV park? it is close to the hotels where family members driving in will be staying at.

we are going I75 to 40 and on to pigeon forge, want to keep it simple, going at night so we pass thru atlanta late at night.

pull in some stops here and there, rest a bit and then hit the road again, till we get to pigeon forge.

doesn't need to be best in shape, just good site, 50 amps, pet friendly, not in crime area, as we will be spending most time out with family.

thanks for any info.

bill & jodi

stormy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:47 PM   #2
Lodging in Pigeon Forge-Pigeon Forge Cabins, Hotel Suites Camping Twin Mountain Properties

Twin Mountain Campground has a Motel right beside the campground that is also owned by Twin Mountain Properties

Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:34 AM   #3
The BIG plus is (Trolly Transportation),take the Trollys for (Gatt/PF)! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:20 AM   #4
Thanks for info..can't wait
Old 03-16-2015, 07:01 AM   #5
I highly recommend Pine Mountain RV. Just off the main drag in Pigeon Forge. Across the street from a nice hotel, also owned by the same family. Campground is newer with paved patios and have sites that back up to a creek. Access to the hotel indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, lazy river for campers. On the trolley route for Pigeon Forge. If you are arriving in Pigeon Forge on a Friday consider using Veterans Parkway to bypass the main drag...if not, you may be sitting in traffic for a long time.
2013 Sabre 36QBOK
2008 Ford F350 King Ranch CC DRW 6.4l, 4.10 diff
B&W companion
Airlift system/on board compressor

speedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #6
Stormy, I stayed at Creekside last September. On RVParkReviews.Com website I gave it a 10 out of 10. We stayed at a site that backed up to the creek/river. Though our site was a tad small, with having the creek behind us we felt like we had our own back yard. Gravel site with a concrete patio next to your site, picnic table and fire ring rear towards the creek. Very quiet, seem to have an older (60's +)population when we were there. On the trolly route that takes you all around PF, Gatlinburg and Sevierville. Cleanest and nicest shower restrooms of any private own CG wife and I have been to. Very friendly staff. Garbage you put out in front of your rig and they pick it up. Decent WiFi signal.
2011 Georgetown 330TS
RAV4 on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:21 AM   #7
I second the Pine Mountain recommendation. ..paved roads, concrete pads, motel across the street, creek side back in sites. If you request site # 61 or 62 you have your own cul-de-sac with creek access. Three blocks to Mama's Farmhouse restaurant and .50 cents trolly service to the tourist strip. Right turn at red light #6 in Pigeon Forge then two blocks west, can't miss it. Best bath house in a campground.
1999 F250 w/7.3L Diesel
2014 Silhouette 299RKDS
Nights Camped 2016 - 21

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:57 AM   #8
Thanks for all inputs
Old 03-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #9
Another for Pine Mountain. Spent last Christmas there.

TT-2015 Salem 27RKSS
TV-2013 Toyota Tundra
Days Camping
Tank99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 11:20 AM   #10
we had a good time there i was worried being backed up to the creek that we would go over the hill into the creek lol

locogk is offline   Reply With Quote