Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2015, 09:16 PM   #21

Send a message via Yahoo to MSGCOONS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgray View Post
Outdoor Resort of America, Melbourne Beach, not much online...as the sites are individually owned, however there is a realtor/ rental management company or you can rent from individuals. Next to golf course, on Indian River and Ocean, private beach, gated, three pools, three sets of tennis courts, all paved, work out room, hot tub shuffle board, etc. PM if you would like more information. $35.00 to $45.00 a night, weekly and monthly available.
I go to the area every year. Would love to have the info. e-mail it to me please. dcoons22@verizon.net. Thanks.
MSGCOONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #22

Oldcoot there are some disadvantages of being a member of TT, that's one. Since TT went open to public its best not to use your membership on occasion, you pay the public rate and don't get those free nights, but not locked into the plan. We are members of RPI and Coast to Coast, if we would have used those memberships we could only have stayed 7 days then 7 out.
Rich5117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:46 PM   #23
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich5117 View Post
Oldcoot there are some disadvantages of being a member of TT, that's one. Since TT went open to public its best not to use your membership on occasion, you pay the public rate and don't get those free nights, but not locked into the plan. We are members of RPI and Coast to Coast, if we would have used those memberships we could only have stayed 7 days then 7 out.
To my knowledge, it was the same before it went public. In times (Orlando) other than 01Jan - I think 31Mar, we can stay 21 days, out 7 and back in for 21. We can go park to park. As members, we pay nothing for camping but the annual maintenance fee which is frozen.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:26 PM   #24

I'm with you OldCoot we are members since 2006, and unfortunately that is one of my dis-satisfactions. I booked an entire month for January as the public had to pay that rate, but as a TT member who is paying a yearly fee, we have to wait until the 120 day rule applies and then can't stay as long as we would like. Additionally like you said you can only have two reservations in for the campground which gives you 42 days total and not to mention you have to find another campground for 7 days. However, as the public you can book 3 months if you choose, stay on the same site and not have to move an inch. My guess is if you do the math we are currently somewhere around $35 to $40 a night using out TT membership with the assessment and electric charges at some parks thru out the year. Our length of stay drops to 2 weeks during high use season. I must digress a bit, we use our TT membership a lot and it is nice not having to pay any extra to camp and we have found most to be very good places with many nice people, but truthfully I sometimes wonder if it is worth it anymore under our old membership, especially based on the new plans they are promoting. Wonder if we can downgrade to the zone memberships and get our original membership fee back? LOL
Rich5117 is offline   Reply With Quote