Originally Posted by MRimmer
Ok Talked to the boss 8-24/8-26
She can't get the 24th cleared (off) until 7-1 But that is our plan. So now where?
If she gets the 24th off we can be there by 2:00 pm on that Friday.
You want to find us the place in that area?
Ok, I'm confused. Soooo Aug 24-26 looks like a go? She can't get it officially cleared until June 1st? Hope I'm reading that right. So pending her getting off ya'll can make it around 2pm Friday the 24th right?
Works for me as we will probably be able to roll in around the same time maybe a scosh earlier. I just need something semi firm so I can upset the boss at work by taking a day off right after taking 2 weeks off
Sounds groovy man!!