Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #141

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and WE WILL MET UP ASAP after this family event is calm.

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by aintgotnun View Post
Due to Mike’s current family situation our Hot Springs gathering has been put on hold. We both wanted to meet up for a weekend and both feel bad about not being able to but family comes first. I am praying daily for Mike and his family that there situation will improve. Good news was heard about his father but Mike has other priorities as well. Please join me in praying for Mike and his family. The power of prayer is often underestimated. Not all prayers are answered as we would like them to be but ALL are answered as the Lord sees fit as His wisdom is beyond our own.

Mike,
We will get together my friend, sooner hopefully than later. Early ‘08 perhaps? My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of need.

In the mean time, my family’s plans for that weekend 24Aug-26Aug has been changed to go to Huntsville State Park in Huntsville, Tx. My wife is taking up quilting as a hobby and in Spring, Tx. just North of Houston is an “awesome” quilt shop (from what we’ve been told) with some “way cool” equipment (I think that means expensive). So, anyone in the area that would like to meet up in Huntsville is more than welcome, in fact I would enjoy the opportunity to meet up with some fellow members. We plan on getting to Huntsville sometime before noon on Friday the 24th. Not sure yet on the quilt shop thing, maybe that afternoon or on Saturday. I’m still cringing on the pocketbook hit I may take for this one.
MRimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #142
RAC

XX days and a wake up.
RAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:53 AM   #143

7 days and a wake up..............

But Crap!!! A flippin hurricane (Dean) that may hit the coast and that would mess up our plans for Huntsville. I may just have to stay up in North Texas next weekend.

I am dragging the rig somewhere.
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:10 AM   #144
RAC

Dean's going on a mexican vacation
Old 08-16-2007, 07:39 AM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmyCWO View Post
Dean's going on a mexican vacation
Right now but he may hit Texas the weekend I want to head down to Huntsville. Waiting game at this point.
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #146
RAC

You're good to go Greg......just bring a mask and snorkle to be safe.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:25 PM   #147

I just hope the next one stays to the south. Pray for us.These storms are starting to get to my nerves. On the positive side; it's the reason we bought a motorhome.(so we could high tail out of this storm corridor)
J.R. is offline   Reply With Quote