Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Don't forget your cameras this weekend !
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Remember to post your picture in the appropriate sticky .
All comments from users should remain in this thread and please include post number.

Ron
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:05 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
 
MtnGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Posts: 9,274
As a note, again the photo thread is for photos, only....but maybe with a title or description ???

Ideas on title or description , Ron ??

Post your photo there, and then we can discuss it here. I/we (moderators) will try to monitor that thread, and delete any non-photo post.
__________________

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:30 AM   #14
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy
As a note, again the photo thread is for photos, only....but maybe with a title or description ???

Ideas on title or description , Ron ??

Post your photo there, and then we can discuss it here. I/we (moderators) will try to monitor that thread, and delete any non-photo post.
Yes I encourage a ( who what where and when ) with photo.
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus
 
MtnGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Posts: 9,274
arrowhead307, you set the bar pretty darn high to start out with in your post #2.
__________________

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Nice post number 2. !
Way to be the first
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus
 
Dave_Monica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Remember to post your picture in the appropriate sticky .
All comments from users should remain in this thread and please include post number.

Ron
I had to find it so I'll pass it along.

The sticky can be found in the 'On the Road | Travel Chat' section of the forums.

Dave
__________________


Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #18
Member
 
PawPawJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Out in the sticks, Mississippi
Posts: 57
Post #4. Taken in our back yard a few minutes ago in the pouring rain through the screen door.

We just got back from our maiden voyage in the Smoky Mountains, and I've got to head back to work in a few days so this was about my only opportunity for a Sept pic.

I was going to straighten up the place a little, do some more bush hogging, and capture the pic with the sun setting. But, just went out to get a couple of things for my wife, and seeing the rain outside the screen door I thought I'd go ahead and get a pic in while I can.
__________________
PawPawJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #19
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPawJim
Post #4. Taken in our back yard a few minutes ago in the pouring rain through the screen door.

We just got back from our maiden voyage in the Smoky Mountains, and I've got to head back to work in a few days so this was about my only opportunity for a Sept pic.

I was going to straighten up the place a little, do some more bush hogging, and capture the pic with the sun setting. But, just went out to get a couple of things for my wife, and seeing the rain outside the screen door I thought I'd go ahead and get a pic in while I can.
You did what was asked and posted a pic!
Darn rain !
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
Member
 
PawPawJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Out in the sticks, Mississippi
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
You did what was asked and posted a pic!
Darn rain !
Reckon it would be okay to edit my post with another pic if I manage to get the shot I wanted before I head off to work?


__________________

__________________
PawPawJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.