Old 05-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Topsail Hill State Park Florida (2012)

Well we just spent a week at Topsail Hill State Park. I will say that we were used to a little more space between campers so that part was a little disappointing but the beach made up for that quickly. Our door opened right up on the camper next to us door as well so with 2 dogs it made it tough to sit outside with privacy. The camp spots that are above the 100 in number are much better so we are going to try and plan a return trip in August. The beach is just under a 1 mile bike ride and they have a bath house at the beach. The ride is nice because you are only allowed to ride a bike, the tram, or walk down the path to the beach. There is one small hill on the return to your camper that is a little rough for people out of shape like myself when it comes to riding back but I made it everytime. The beach was not crowded at all during the major part of the day with plently of space between you and your neighbor and when we went back for the sunset it was us and one other couple on the entire stretch of beach. I highly recommend this park if you like a quiet, relaxing get away!

mgauldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
X2 on Top Sail SP. Site 133 I think for this weekend.
2007 Chevy 2500 HD 6.6
2012 Sabre 31RETS
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote