Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 09:42 PM   #21

It is my undestanding that the rv market has expanded exponentially. The national park system has not expanded. Less funding until recently.

I can tell you the state parks we stayed in in Colorado and Missouri were very nice.

We also stayed in nice private parks. Wyoming, South Dakota and Minnesota. Nice in Corp of engineer parks.

We are fortunate to have a large rv so the bath house thing is generally not a concern.

Hope it gets better for you.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:18 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by itat View Post
I have no idea why you continue to blame foreigners for things you have not witnessed. How do you know who made those messes?! You make unreasonable assumptions that the conduct of your fellow Americans in a public bathroom is better than “foreign visitors”.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Yellowstone but I recommend you spend some time travelling abroad to widen your narrow views.
When you see a tour bus of Asians pull up to Old Faithful and start pushing and elbowing their way through the gift shops and then make a made dash, again pushing to the front with their selfie sticks waving around getting in front of people who have set up a camera tripod waiting to get that perfectly framed shot; well that's when you get irate.

My granddaughter needed to use a restroom at on stop and we wondered why all the ladies were lined up in front of one and not using the other. Our little gal went to the one not being used and came back out again real quick and got in the other line. Yep, someone had done their business all over the floor. And there were two big tour busses full of %*&^$ in the parking lot.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:50 AM   #23
Site Team

Closed pending site team review

As per the site guidelines:

We will not tolerate bigotry in any form, including posts intended to incite expressions of such bigotry from others.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:57 AM   #24
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokyroo View Post
We went to Norris Geiser basin one day. My wife reported feces in a stall, used tampons on the floor and dirty feet squatting on the toilet seat. Last time I checked American women don't crap on the floor, discard their bloody tampons on the floor and squat on the toilet. I don't mean to be so direct but that's my experience in Yellowstone.
Short answer... yes they do.

My wife works at a gas station. She has some horror stories. She says the women's bathroom is always way more disgusting than the men's.

This isn't some hole-in-the-wall gas station either. This is a well-lighted gas station in a nice neighborhood off a main road that's open 24 hours and the bathrooms are inside.
Closed Thread