Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #21
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmar View Post
Ed,
Sorry to hear that your new Berkshire won't be in before the weekend. What is the ETA for it?

Will probably be going to Herkimer Diamond Mine this weekend with the entire family. Hope the weather holds out.

Tom,

Mark said we're looking at the end of the week. I would imagine they'll take a couple of days to prep it so my guess is middle to the end of next week. I'll let you know when it comes in and we get our paws on it.

I've often wondered about the Diamond Mine. Let me know how it is. That's one of the more curious places in Upstate NY.
wnytaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:05 AM   #22

there's too many people in the campgrounds here for a short weekend trip so we are staying home and hot tubbing.
Filthy Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #23
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Beast View Post
there's too many people in the campgrounds here for a short weekend trip so we are staying home and hot tubbing.
That sounds like it could be fun also.
wnytaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:20 AM   #24

Headed to Yellowstone, talked to the campground manager the other day (Madison Arms Resort) and they said the crowds are small this year, they even told me I don't need to worry about advanced reservations, mostly due to the expected poor weather, windy, rainy and maybe some snow, but we are going to tough it out anyway, even a bad weather day camping is better than a weekend at home wishing we were camping!

They did say the wildlife is excellent right now, hope to see some moose and bear!
flyrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:11 AM   #25

I'm recovering from a heart cath this week. Loading up Sunday, hopefully and headed to the smokies and blue ridge mountains
mr.ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #26

Leaving this morning to head up to Golden Gate Park for the weekend. It is located between Central City and Nederland at about 9000 ft. Supposed to be in the 80s down on the plains but only in the high 60s up the there with lows close to freezing still. But should be a nice weekend...any weekend away camping is a good weekend.
tomjsas is offline   Reply With Quote