Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2015, 03:39 PM   #1
Always Learnin'

1st post: Recent great adventures

We went to PA last August to pick up our new Rockwood Mini. We were able to get in a few trips prior to tucking it away for the winter. On one of these trips, we had a nice site on the edge of a saltwater marsh. The first night the wind picked up a bit, dropping an occasional acorn on the roof, waking us from a dead sleep. We toughed it out, our startled responses would quickly turn to laughter. Each time an acorn would roll across the roof, our dog would look for something rolling across the floor.

We just got back from a full week camping, checking out Acadia National Park. Great trip. I was worried that the camper might start to feel tight but it worked out great. We do like the Murphy bed feature.

Prior we had taken a weekend trip to Rangely Lake State Park. Loved it. Our site was quite private and included our own private path to the lake. It was my first, and definitely not my last, time camping there. The attachment is from our trip there when my wife was trying to figure out how to take a time delaid photo so she could be in the picture, this is what we got.

I have been reading the forum since deciding on the Rockwood. I now am getting around to joining and will be looking for some input. I have enjoyed members advise, questions and stories. Thank you and happy camping to all.

Bill
Attached Files
Bullgould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #2
Always Learnin'

Looks like the video clip didn't load. Any suggestion on downloading clips from iPad?
Bullgould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #3

Welcome from Ontario. Can't help with the computer advice.

Kevin
tenttotrailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:01 PM   #4
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Welcome to the forum. I'm not a computer guy so no help to ya there. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing.(sold) (sold) 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-40 days 2023 5 days
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vent