Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2015, 01:34 PM   #1

2006 Salem 23t

Hello, from central Nevada, and i am not particular how you pronounce it. I have been camping/rving for 45 years. I have had travel trailers, truck slide in, class A, pop-up, pulled a fifth wheel & van conversion; but i have not had a ''C', yet!!
i now have a Salem 23t, that is my get-away cabin, i bought this and it had been stripped of almost everything and am in process of restoring it. i recently installed a charger/converter, although i will mostly use 120 volt appliances.
i am a Electronic technician , by trade, and a fisherman by choice!! Having spent ten years in the Navy, and 27 more years working for the Federal govt. i have fished a few places.
Having said that, i am familiar with forums, my last project hobby was Ford C-700 C.O.E restoration. I look forward to good conversation and seeing problem solved and view photos of far away places.
oh my Name is Tom, i am a junior and i have a grandson name after me, in native Indian tradition, i like Two Toms
HotKreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 04:47 AM   #2

Welcome from Western New York! It sounds like you will fit right in here and that you will be another valuable resource for those of us with lesser skills. Be sure to post pictures of your rebuild.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke
KateE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
salem