Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2018, 10:53 AM   #1

2011 fr lesington gts 255ds

Greetings,
New user with "0" experience in RVing.

Having said that, we may be looking at a 2011 Lexington GTS 255, with numerous options. The vehicle has <10000 miles and a one owner. It is located located at a dealer. Some equipment includes auto levelers, satellite antenna, full body paint, rear camera to name just a few.

Not sure whether it has been uncover when stored.

I did contact the factory and was informed that particular model was in production for a very short period of time before being discontinued.

Any comments on this particular model would so much be appreciated. They are asking 59995.00 and will negotiate. No trade.

Thanking each of you in advance for finding the time for guidance.

Tom
98pontiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:16 AM   #2
Kanadian Kamper

I’m guessing you typed a “typo” and mean Lexington GTS 255 DS.

Forest River has had various vehicles made for a short period. It’s usually based on the number of sales of a particular floor plan. Our 330TS was short run but it works for us.

Lexington’s are still made, and I’m guessing your model is close to 25’ with two slides (Double Slide)

A satellite antenna would not normally be standard equipment and most likely was installed by the previous owner. The other items are standard fare for arig like yours.

If the price and layout are to your liking.....negotiate to make you happier.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2011, 255