Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #1

2nd year warranty

I just purchased a new 2012 Surveyor SV-264 this past weekend. The brochure says there is an available second-year warranty. How do I go about getting this warranty? Do I have to contact Forrest River directly? The only option I was given at the dealer was 3rd party extended warranty options.
MetalGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
Site Team

I would suggest contacting FR directly and asking for the second year warranty department. You can get this taken care of within minutes.
574-389-4600

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #3

Here is the form to fill out.

FR_EXT WARR.pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Blank_Form_NEW EXT WARR.pdf (767.5 KB, 62 views)
frankm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier View Post
I would suggest contacting FR directly and asking for the second year warranty department. You can get this taken care of within minutes.
574-389-4600
Just called for my 2012 XLR Toy Hauler She added me no problem only thing was it was $250 not $150 for my unit.
Namchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #5

just purchased

we just purchased a 2012 rockwood ultra lite this weekend, beautiful 5th wheel. Havent tried out all the bells and whictles yet, however am very dissapointed in the genesis 3.0. We ciould not get the USB to work nor the SD card. We called the company to find out how to get this running. They told us that the SD card likely wasnt comatible and because there were so many different brands out there thye all would not match. We asked them to tell us which ones do match so we can purchase the right one. The answer we got was "go figure it out". I was very dissapointed with that reply. They must be tested on some kind of SD card I am sure, so why not say which does work, same as the USB, they never did give us a straight answer why it doesnt work. Not a happy camper with the sevice we got on a unit that isnt even used yet! Is anyone else hjaving trouble with the genesis?
impalagal is offline   Reply With Quote