Old 08-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #1

54 & First RV ever - 2008 FR Cardinal LE 30'

We finally took the plunge! Knew we didn't want to buy new since we have never done this before, so we just picked up a CHERRY 2008 Cardinal Limited Edition. I would like to say thank you! to the previous owners. They really took care of this thing. It is almost perfect...and a great deal too. Anyway, we live in Northwest Washington state (stones throw from Canada) and I will retire next year after a 30-year stint in the Navy. Thinking about full-timing it or at least snow-birding. But we wanted to start out small...just in case.

The only issue I see with this thing is where to put all my beer brewing equipment....see you all on the road. Be ready to share an ice-cold homebrew!

Brewing the best (and the worst) beer in The Great Northwest.

OldGoatToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
RFK

Welcome

First, THANK YOU for your service to our great Nation and welcome aboard Sailor ! We too waited for the kids to be grown to get our first RV... (Delived this January) and we've been out over 27 days thus far. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we are. We've met some really great people and know we made a great decision.
In a pinch, you can still buy beer but I'm sure with 30 years in the Navy you can pack better then the rest of us and that brew set up won't even be a challenge to stow somewhere.

Again, Welcome Aboard !

2007 Harley Electra Glide Classic
RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #3

Thanks Ray&Barb

Janet and I are looking forward to hitting the road. We are staying local for our first few nights out so we can get familiar with the rig and determine what we need to pack when we go out "for real". Maybe we will see you guys on the road sometime. Kolin

Brewing the best (and the worst) beer in The Great Northwest.

OldGoatToo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardinal