My only advice would be to take your time and look at every make you like very closely.
Things I would check for;
1) How is the floor constructed? For a full-time camper, make sure there is a good plywood floor.
2) Wall construction. I would look for a fully-framed sidewall, and 2 inches thick minimum for the insulation factor. And compare the floor and roof insulation as well, they are not all the same.
3) Big water and waste tanks. Always nice if you are not in full-service.
4) Corian countertops. I wish ours had them!
5) Splurge on leather recliners, or get your own. We love ours.
6) Although the size of camper you're looking at probably comes with 16" tires, make sure it does.
7) Compare the size and thickness of the frames. You would be surprised how light some of them are.
Good luck with your search, and have fun with it. Shopping for a camper is half the fun!