Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #1

And the other salesman asked, "Did you bite the Bullet?" Answer - "Yup!!"

Greetings everyone from the Great White North,

The search took 27 years of hard core motorhome camping, 4 years of looking at new units, 2 trucks, a hockey sock full of hmmms and awwws, and some pretty major debates (not only between ourselves but with many different salesmen regarding towability, do I have enough truck, do I need airbags, etc, etc, etc...)

But, the end result is that we finally made the decission to leave the ranks of Class "C" owners and become 5th Wheelers.

We just bought the Columbus 320RS today and the next 8 weeks are going to be hard as we wait for delivery of our unit from the factory.

Why did we go with the 320RS??

In the 4 years we searched for a new unit to replace our aging motorhome we saw a lot of nice rigs, but the 320RS, well, as Goldilock's said "This one feels just right"; like home!!!

Now (even though I have RV experience), I'm quite sure that being a first time hauler, I'm going to be looking for advice from you experienced guys and gals out there to keep me out out trouble, so please be patience and I hope you'll respond to questions I post here in the forum...

Till then,

With kindest regard,

Brad and Lorry
Alberta, Canada
blourie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the Columbus 320RS too. Sounds like you did a lot of homework to find the right unit for your family.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #3

We LOVE our 320RS..... Congrats!!!! It is a beautiful unit!

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:51 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blourie View Post
Why did we go with the 320RS??

In the 4 years we searched for a new unit to replace our aging motorhome we saw a lot of nice rigs, but the 320RS, well, as Goldilock's said "This one feels just right"; like home!!!
Then you bought the right one. Congrats and welcome to the forum. That 320RS is a very popular floorplan. Hope your wait time goes quickly.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote