Old 04-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #11
Site Team
A shammy is a good idea especially it has dual uses.

Before my last outing I went ahead and brought a drying mat from Target. It was double the price compared to other stores but my dry hands don't get caught on the material like with other drying mats. For a dollar or two more the larger size would been a better value but the smaller size is working out well and I do have a dish rack too. After each use I hang the mat up to dry on a clip hanger in the closet and it stays out of the way until needed.

Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #12
New to Site...not new to camping,
Going to pick up in the next few weeks my new 2011 work & Play 27ULPS. Months of research went into purchase, I'll be hauling my Harley. My first trip is over Memorial Day Weekend, and I'm looking forward to it!

indianbikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
We had a successful Maiden Voyage the other day on our first overnight. Could not get the cable TV to work but I am hoping the problem was the borrower "antenna" cable. I use my dish drying mat as a 'buffer' for the coffee maker riding in the sink while underway. So far so good. The mesh drain filters are a must. I have one and just got another for the other sink. Thanks everyone for the good advice. Mileage is a bit better at 7.6 this trip.
Chuck and Pat Carmichael
2012 Sunseeker 3170DS
Fort Worth, Texas
capndinghy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #14
Re - The bunk bed. - When down the bed rests on rail on either end. Look at the underside of the bunk bed on the left side. You will find a sliding latch. When down it doesn't do anything. On the left wall you will find a plate with 2 screws holding in on to the wall. There is a hole in the middle of the plate. When in the up position, the latch on the bottom of the bed fits into the hole and the position of the latch will lock it in place.

I found the hot water bipass under the sink but in order to get to it, One must remove the drawers. I couldnt find latches to do this and without removing them, I could only reach the top lever. I need to reset the other two as well.

Jerry Crosby

adogman60 is offline   Reply With Quote