Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #1

Brand Spanking New

Hi Ya'll!

I just found this forum, sorry I can be slow, but can't wait to sit down and read all the great info I'm sure is here.

My DH and I just purchased a 2007 Roo 23SS in June of last year and love it. We would love to go up to a fiver but didn't have the TV. Hopefully soon we'll take the big plunge and move on up. We wanted to do it before the kids got out of the house just so everyone had more room, but the Roo will do for now.

Can't wait to 'meet' everyone!
Rogers4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #2

HOWDY Rogers4
Welcome to FRF.
Sounds like your all set and ready to go camping again. Visit often we have a great bunch of folks here that are nuts about rving and helping out
Old 01-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #3

Hi Rogers4,

Welcome to the Forest River Forums.
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:19 AM   #4
The Jolly Mon

Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Welcome! Hope you find some good tips and information here. At the very least, you may find some new friends!

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #5

Hey Micheal,

Congrats on the LSU National Title! We're huge fans of college ball and even though LSU isn't our fav, we're still glad they beat Ohio.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #6

Thank you very much, Donna.
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #7

to FRF!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogers4 View Post
Hi Ya'll!

I just found this forum, sorry I can be slow, but can't wait to sit down and read all the great info I'm sure is here.

My DH and I just purchased a 2007 Roo 23SS in June of last year and love it. We would love to go up to a fiver but didn't have the TV. Hopefully soon we'll take the big plunge and move on up. We wanted to do it before the kids got out of the house just so everyone had more room, but the Roo will do for now.

Can't wait to 'meet' everyone!
Welcome to the RooKrew! we bought our 23SS in Nov. of '06. it's one of the best hybrid floorplans made.
i wish there were more Roo/Shamrock owners on this forum, though. i would love to see more of us sharing mods and ideas.
most of us chat on the RV.net Hybrid forum, since we share a lot with other Hybrid brands.
we love ours and plan to take at least one big trip to Wash., Idaho and Wyoming, ending up at Yellowstone/Tetons, in Aug/Sept.
if we can squeeze it in, we might do a Canyon trip in May, to Bryce, Zion and the Grand Canyon.
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:03 AM   #9

I agree, there doesn't seem to be a lot of us here. We also visit rv.net in the hybrid forum.

We agree with you on the floor plan. We looked at several and just loved the 23SS. It just seemed more spacious and we didn't like the idea of crawling over a couch to get into bed like on a lot of the others. We're getting to old to crawl around like that. We also love seeing the mods and different ideas in the forums. We're planning on doing a lot of mods, hopefully that is, in the spring when we open the Roo up again.

Our big trip this year will hopefully be to Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands. We're planning a June trip if all goes well.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogers4 View Post
I agree, there doesn't seem to be a lot of us here. We also visit rv.net in the hybrid forum.

We agree with you on the floor plan. We looked at several and just loved the 23SS. It just seemed more spacious and we didn't like the idea of crawling over a couch to get into bed like on a lot of the others. We're getting to old to crawl around like that. We also love seeing the mods and different ideas in the forums. We're planning on doing a lot of mods, hopefully that is, in the spring when we open the Roo up again.

Our big trip this year will hopefully be to Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands. We're planning a June trip if all goes well.
We have a fleetwood prowler lynx ultralite and really like it , we got it used but it has served our needs and works well with out light TV. hope you enjoy your camping trips
wildwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #11

Hi, new to this forum as well, but have been prowling the RV.net forum for about a year now. Absolutely love our Shamrock 23B, and it seems like most people that own the 23SS love their units. Our big trip this summer is the badlands for 5 nights near the end of July and then heading over to Wisconsin Dells for 7 nights. Can't wait for this trip and the many other smaller trips that we are planning this year.
Robag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #12
rootrujill

New 23SS Roo

Well it looks like this the place to come if you are a Rockwood owner. Just purchased a Rockwood Roo23SS. Unfortunately winter is close, and all I could do is drive it home and park it and cover it. I am really looking for next years camping season. I am trying to add a LCD TV, but am afraid to drill into the new trailer. Hope I get some information that will help me be ready for next season by reading this forum.
rootrujll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:27 AM   #13
Site Team

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrujll View Post
Well it looks like this the place to come if you are a Rockwood owner. Just purchased a Rockwood Roo23SS. Unfortunately winter is close, and all I could do is drive it home and park it and cover it. I am really looking for next years camping season. I am trying to add a LCD TV, but am afraid to drill into the new trailer. Hope I get some information that will help me be ready for next season by reading this forum.
there are more 23SS owners on the Open Roads/RV.Net Hybrid forum, than here.
you'll get a lot more response and questions answered there.
wish there were more of us here. maybe it'll be better in time.

congrats on the best floor plan out there for Hybrids.
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote