Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #1

Cedar Creek Cottage 40CB2

Hi, I'm another newbie! We just ordered the Cedar Creek Cottage CB2. We ordered it without seeing it. We couldn't find anybody that had one to look at. I am so nervous about not liking it. I am afraid the living room area will be too small. I know we had to sacrifice the living room to have the bunkroom, but will the living room still be comfortable? Does anybody have one or seen this model?
robyn12770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum. Can't help, but I would also be concerned ordering a RV without seeing it first.
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
Always Learning

I can't help, but I can counter the previous concern about ordering sight-unseen. We did that with this Sabre and have been very happy with it.

Welcome!
Old 03-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #4

We ordered our TT without ever seeing it, and love it. Not as roomy as yours! If you look at the various floor plans, you can at least get an idea of what yours may look like. Looks beautiful! How many bunks? 2? Cedar Creek Cottage Destination Trailer Floorplans by Forest River

2014 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

previous owner of
2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2306
dkb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #5

It has two bunks. I just got off the phone with Brittany, who does the factory tours. They are making our model tomorrow through Tuesday. I made an appointment to do a tour just so I could sleep for the next month

Thanks for the replies. It makes me feel alot better knowing others have ordered sight unseen and are happy!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #6

Welcome to the forum and congrats on ordering your new Cedar Creek Cottage CB2. Friends have a CC Cottage 40CFE parked a few sites down from us. They ordered theirs fall of 2011 from a place in Michigan site unseen and have been very happy with it. Fit & finish are great and no problems. Enjoy the factory tour and being able to sleep until it arrives .
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #7

We ordered our 40CCK sight unseen but after seeing another model. We had a few problems that had to be worked out but we love it.
Patrick45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #8

Thumbs up

Brittany at Cedar Creek gave us the factory tour Tuesday. We were very impressed with the construction and quality. Brittany was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot. We got to see the model we ordered and are so excited to get ours. It was worth the trip. And the best part is I can sleep now