Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #21

Congratulations! Enjoy your new home-away-from-home and enjoy making wonderful memories!
Never Enough Time Camping!!
ben31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #22
Empty Nesters

First trip out (Morro Bay)

We finally took our first trip out after canceling reservations for 9/17 due to doggy medical problems and surgery and recovery. We went to Morro Bay SP which is only 50 miles from home. We had a great time and found a great campground that I am sure we are going to be spending a lot of time in. What a great getaway weekend. Sure are a lot of friendly people out around the campground.

Everything worked great. Had to fire up the furnace in the AM. First time doing the wastewater dumping and it went just fine. Waiting in line at the dump station (the sites had water and electric but not sewer) I talked to the guy ahead of me and told him I was new and wanted to watch. He was great. Talked to the guy behind me and he told me to holler if I needed help, but I never did.

The only problem I had was a leak around the shower. It seems to be coming out from under the shower along the wall. I will start with caulking but it looks like it might be something in the shower drain system. I will search the forums!

Next trip is two days at the Flying Flags RV resort a full 30 miles from home. We got reservations for 11/4 and 11/5. Going to try a two dayer this time!