10 RV starter items;
1) 50ft (drinking) garden hose (Seperate from your Freshwater hose for emergency)
2) 25-50ft fresh water hose (I use the 3/4" blue one)
3) A readable water pressure reducer (A good one), hook it up at the spicket.
4) External in-line (blue) water filter - I removed my internal one 1st winterizing
5) slipjoint pliers and multi-function screw driver (you'll need a square head)
6) Disposable rubber gloves (for the dump station)
7) 5-10 Leveling Blocks (I use the yellow plastic ones)
8) Simple plug in volt meter
9) Portable counter top bubble level (use the shelf in the fridge to level your RV)
10) Lwan chair and cold beer.
Don & Dona W/yorkies Gizmo, Master Chief, & Tali
2011 Flagstaff 8528 BHSS 2015 Ford 6.7 XLT
2010 Full Timers & Still Going