Old 05-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #1

First Timers from Sacramento

My wife and I just purchased a 2013 Flagstaff Super Lite 26RLSS. We just outside of Sacramento, Ca and are looking for other folks in our area that share our interests in travel. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

Ron

Old 05-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #2

Hi,
Congrats on the new 2013 Flagstaff Super Lite 26RLSS.
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
crunchman

crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #3

Congrats! We are from Yuba City, Ca and go out at least once a month - usually with a small group. We are currently in Wy slowly heading home but should be back in early June.
Bill & Chris
Old 05-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #4

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully we will meet alot of folks out there on the roads and in the parks and makes lots of new friends.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehckylvr View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully we will meet alot of folks out there on the roads and in the parks and makes lots of new friends.
Bill & Chris: Welcome to the wonderful world of RVing. SWMBO and I are in our 40th year camping and it gets better as time goes by! You'll meet great folks in the campgrounds - it's where some of the nicest people in the world congregate.

May I suggest you join a camping club somewhere in your area and participate in their activities. Good Sam has chapters all over the country, so there's probably one near you. That's where you'll meet lifelong friends.

And stay active on the forums. If you're a neophite, you'll have lots of questions about operating the various systems, and making minor repairs as needed. You'll be able to get an answer to any question you may have, 'cause rest assured, someone on here has had the same problem before.
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #6

Thanks again. I did join Good Sam and waiting for membership info to arrive. This will be our third year going to NASCAR in Sonoma, CA, but the last two years we spent the time in my in-laws older 26 ft fifth wheel that has no slide-outs. So it had been kind of cramped. This year we are taking our TT and setting up next to them, so we should have much more room and more privacy. July 4th we are spending 4 days at a county park along the Sacramento river with several family members boating and fishing, so that should also be quite entertaining. Looking forward to meeting other people along the way.