Old 01-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
Sealth 1913 G-Series 2014
Forest River 2014 Stealth 1913G-Series

Sue and I have been riding a Harley Davidson 2012 Heritage Softail Classic and were neglecting our Lance 10 10 camper. We decided to move to a travel trailer, more specifically a toy hauler. In 2013 and sold the camper and pickup. At the end of 2012 we decided to purchase a Jeep Grand Cherokee and use that as our primary vehicle.

In August of 2013 we made a visit and made a down payment on a Keystone 23' toy hauler. We are about an hour away from the dealer and once we got our financing taken care of, we took delivery of the trailer and found on the way home it was too big and heavy for the Jeep. We took it back and ordered the 19' Stealth. In November we took deliver of the Stealth. Towing the Stealth with the Jeep was easy with no issues with power, the Jeep provided great performance with its hemi engine.

We took it on its maiden voyage to the Oregon coast and had a great time, setup took minutes and all went well.

I have replaced all interior lighting with LED. The primary issue with driving is I don't have the mirrors to see behind me, so I've solved that with the purchase of a wireless camera from Walmart (GE 45255). This is not made for outdoor use, but the camera can be zip tied to the trailer.

There was a recommended method of turning the ramp to a patio that I've found on this site and I'm going to take advantage of the idea.

This year (2014) we hope to put some miles on the trailer to Washington, Utah and South Dakota.
RichWare is offline   Reply With Quote

forest river