Old 02-23-2016, 06:01 PM   #1
Forest River Heritage Glenn year model question...

Why is the year different on my title diferent than the bill of sale on my forest river Heritage Glenn. The dealer said it was a used 2015 when i got my title application it said 2016. Im new to the forum so if this needs to be somewhere else please tell me.... I can't find a Vin number converter. Just took delivery on this last week in Alabama and when we got the tags is when we noticed the difference. It sure looks bigger than those suit cases that we used to drag around. 31 feet of fun. First thing we bought was a set of slide out mirrors to go on the Suburban and they are a whole lot better than those clip on things that vibrated all the time.

bbcutright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
If it has the letter "G" in the tenth position of the VIN it is a 2016 Welcome to the forum nice folks on here and a good place to get questions answered or give us your experience.

Retired Navy
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab)
2006 F350 6.0
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM of Idaho
SeaDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:52 PM   #3
It does in the 11th if you count the 4x4 as three
bbcutright is offline   Reply With Quote

forest river, modifications