Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-20-2014, 01:50 PM   #1

Genesis GT-3.0 problems

Hi. My Wife & I had been tent campers for yrs in CA, but moving to TX stopped us from tent camping. Bought our 1st used travel trailer in 05, 23' Weekender. loved it, but 3 dogs made it small for us. Just purchased new 13 Flagstaff 831FLSS, been out twice, love the room. Have had issues with Genesis GT-3.0 entertainment system. 1st time out it worked, but TV remote was broke so couldn't program TV to work with Genesis remote. 2nd time out after dealer (Ron Hoover of Houston TX) replace TV remote, now Genesis system doesn't work at all with remote, so can't program TV to work with entertainment system. any suggestions?
TXTravelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
Wanna Be Camper

Push the GT3.0 button on the remote (it is around the middle portion of the remote), things should start working again.

Ohto the forum as well.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:45 PM   #3

Thanks,
We will try that next time we open the side. Also someone gave me instructions on how to reset factory defaults - when I fine that I'll try it to.
TXTravelers is offline   Reply With Quote