Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2017, 09:06 PM   #1

Gonna be Newbie 2018 21DS

Hello - I already posted a similar reply to another new owner, but figured I would add this in the Intro section. I've last had a Coleman Pop-up about 8 years ago, and still go Motorcycle tent camping, but have always wanted a smaller sized fully equipped travel trailer. I started looking at the rPods, and discovered the 180 was the only unit with a dry bath, plus they are kind of stark inside and for not that much more money, I drifted to the Micro/Mini Lites. They appear upscale and done right. So, now I'm real close to picking up my new 2018.5 Flagstaff 21DS (identical to 2104S), but with the new rounded front end, and front window. I really like the new look and it may have some aerodynamic benefits too. I know some have expressed concern about the unprotected window, but it is automotive grade. I'd appreciate any feedback on this unit or other similar Micro/Mini Lite models, positives/negatives, any issues, etc.. I'm a heavy duty research person prior to making big purchases. Quality, durability, reliability etc..
It seems that this model (when equipped with Murphy bed) has the most floor space and flexibility, even when compared to the longer units. Thanks!
sportbikenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:17 AM   #2

Welcome from SW Ohio ,good luck in your TT quest !

Tags