Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2013, 04:16 AM   #1

Greetings from Black Diamond, WA!

Hi all,

We finally purchased a new Sunseeker 3170DS, and are excited to start this new chapter in out RV experience!
We had a 95 Pace Arrow Vision previously, and after all the problems with it, decided to just go new and likely be money ahead

We were delayed in our search for a coach when my wife Kathleen, who is the love of my life was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago. The Good Lord smiled on us, and she is ok and healthy.
I guess you could say that this purchase was part of the celebration for the second chance we were given. We're looking forward to our first camping trip in 2 years up to Natchez, WA. to enjoy life, enjoy the outdoors, and maybe even get our ATVs going.

Hopefully we will get to meet some of you at the upcoming events, and hope you don't mind my picking your brains from time to time on what you've found works best for different aftermarket items, and any problems that may spring up.

Happy motoring!
Peter
P.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Sunseeker 3170DS. Glad to hear Kathleen is doing OK.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
ses

Welcome from NC, we traveled from Portland OR up the coast to Port Angeles. Loved all the coast and Olympia National Park! Unfortunately did not get to camp. Hope to camp in that area sometime when we have time, long ride from East Coast! So glad to hear of Victory over cancer!
ses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
Anacortesians

Welcome, Peter and Kathleen. We're up in the top LH corner in Anacortes.

Congratulations on the successful cancer treatment.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
2011 Forest River Stealth

Welcome from the central coast of California
rwtdct is offline   Reply With Quote