Old 06-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
Greetings from Vermont- Pilot Electra fans?

Hi All,
Semi retired bulder here. We use our 05 Cardinal 33rls TT about half of the year either in Florida each winter or camped out in northern Vermont while we rent our house to summer folk. We have had pretty good luck with the Cardinal which of course they quit making right after we bought ours. So we have our sights on a FR Pilot "Electra". I always like to hear from other folks before I take the plunge.
I have heard some FR products use a new composite behind the fiberglass.Is there someone who would know if the Pilot has the newer composite material "AZDEL" behind the Lamilux siding instead of Luan? I am running out of patience with Filon/luan siding we have now because it does not like to get wet.I have a couple small delams that we hope to have stopped but it is such a drag to have to be looking all the time.Any thoughts - experiences or reports on the above or any one with a Pilot?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-house09 038.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	32611  
Grn_Mtns is offline   Reply With Quote