Grey Wolf 22BH - first shake down trip
We purchased a 2015 Grey Wolf 22BH Limited approximately 1 month ago and finally took it out for our first trip to fully test out everything on the trailer.
Overall we are quite satisfied with the trailer, it is our first trailer so it is drastically changing the way we 'camp'.
We did notice a few things that seem to show a lack of quality control at the factory and / or dealer.
1. The wrong hose was included for the outdoor BBQ, plus there are no instructions on how to assemble the BBQ and put the adapters in place to hook onto the external mounting assembly.
2. No sink stoppers included
3. Dinette screen comes down uneven and one of the end tabs on the top is missing so the screen can slide back and forth about 5 inches
4. Sewer drain cover - one of the two tabs is broken off
5. Air Conditioner - one of the tabs holding the air direction vents is broken
6. The blinds by the master bed and the back bunk leave a 1" gap at the bottom of the window. They are fastened 1" too high. Fixing this is simple, but will leave a hole in the wall where the screw was.
These are all simple things that can be easily fixed, however it is still a pain to have to bring the trailer into the dealer to get fixed, especially since they are approximately 60km away.